Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Twitter Tools Do You Use?

Default What Twitter Tools Do You Use?

I was curious as to what Twitter tools you guys are using. What are some tools that you use frequently and what are some of your favorites?

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I use Hootsuite to manage all of my SM accounts as well as client accounts (when needed) and I really like it. They also provide a crap load of information, tips and video tutorials.
    https://hootsuite.com/

Although you really need to watch the tutorials to understand how to use it to it's full potential.

Another vote for Hootsuite here.

Before settling on Hootsuite, I'd used Tweetdeck and Seesmic. I can't remember the last time that I actually used Twitter directly.
    || VMdoh - Drupal development, consulting, and support

I'm not a heavy Twitter user with just a few accounts to manage but I can't imagine having to use the Twitter client directly instead of using it via Tweetdeck. It makes automating things like scheduling posts, keeping an eye on trending topics, competitors, people you want to build relationships with etc so much easier.
    Steve Brownlie, Palladous, Marketing and PR for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
    Not getting enough online sales and leads? Check out how your site is performing: Free Instant SEO Site Audit

Array

I found my way back to friendorfollow today. I use social media but not like those above. I probably should because I just can't manage them like I should, too busy.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

Array

i prefer tweetdeck for everything. its really underrtaed imo.

Array

I do everything by myself but for Twitter statistics I use Moz Followerwonk and Commun.it.

Array

I used to use Tweetdeck, back when it supported Facebook and other Social media platforms... now I use Hootsuite. I've tested other things but for the free version of Hootsuite it's all I need.
    Jonathon Harrelson
    Front End Web Developer - SEO Consultant - Web Evangelist
    The worst thing anyone can ever tell me is that I forgot a semi-colon...

TweetBoss hands down.

Array

I like Hootsuite, I am using it to pre schedule tweets. I am paying about $15.00 monthlky total for Hootsuite and an app for loading the schedule.

I just started this a week or so ago and am noticing a good increase in visits to my pages.

Prior I used the free Hootsuite package, I wanted the scheduling option so I decided to pay.