Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Twitter Tools Do You Use?

Array

There are a number of twitter management tools, I am not sure as to which would be best.

Array

I'm a regular user of both Hootsuite and Buffer and ManageFLitter is worth a look too.

Array

I am giving Hootsuite a try. Looks descent

Registered Member
    Array

I'll have to try hoot. Do you guys get many conversions with twitter?

Array

I'm pretty active on Twitter, but I don't use any management tools, per say. I prefer to simply rock Twitter like a strategic video game; as if I'm playing RISK and want to conquer all of Europe and Asia.

Is it against forum rules to display my Twitter handle? @BradleyKing1980. Feel free to contact me via Twitter and let me know you're from Small-Business-Forum.net.
    Last edited by BizAdvisor; 02-24-2016 at 06:50 PM.
    Small Business Consultant,
    Olive Branch Business Solutions
    Business Development | Marketing Strategy | Web Development

I use Hubspot, but it's much more than just a social media management tool. If that's all you need, it's probably overkill. I've enjoyed using Hootsuite in the past and I hear good things about Buffer.

Array

I make use of WPTweetMachine tool. it is a wordpress plugin tool tat you use to automatically post twitter updates, make comments, replies, posts about your website, its link, promotional messages etc using your twitter account. with that, you can get twitter followers flowing into your account if the followers find your content very useful. just try it out and you wont regret it.

Array

I use buffer, it is completely new, very full-featured and supports the management of social networking, you can use and commenting.

Registered Member
    Array

I use ritetags.com for hashtag analyze and i have my custom script which look after all my social accounts and put it on a automated way while posting only viral content.

Array

Not sure exactly what kind of Twitter tools you're looking for, but there are many free options that can help your business.

Twitter Search - get a quick idea of what's trending on Twitter. This can help you plan your content and tweets for the most traffic and engagement!
    Trendsmap - Go further into trending twitter activity. This breaks down the trends by location, be it state to state or region to region.
    Hashtags.org - If you're planning on using a specific hashtag, you can use this to check if it's still relevant and trending. Stay on top of the best hashtags to use!
    MyTopTweet - See which of your tweets is performing the best. Who doesn't love good analytics?
    Twitonomy - Quick breakdown of your Twitter analytics, plus the analytics of other Twitter users you follow.
    Twitter Analytics - Exactly what it sounds like. See tweet frequency, impressions, visits, mentions, followers etc.
    SocialRank - Identify who's engaging most with your tweets!