Thread: Happy Holidays!

Array

Default Happy Holidays!

Hello Small Business Owners!

I'm an on again - off again member dropping in for my (what seems like) semi-annual visit to the forum. I'm currently working as a business advisor and certified business coach for a local non-profit that provides support and financing for small businesses in the area as my day job. Evenings I'm a Triumph Coach and speaker...I'm currently working on a deal that may have me in my first anthology for the fall of 2016.

Living life and loving it...

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas :-)

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Patrysha. Always nice to see you here, even semi-annually. Good luck with the anthology. How did that come about? Are you thinking of starting on your own again or are you enjoying the jobs? Sounds like things are going well. It's good to hear.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Happy Holidays to you too! It looks like you have a lot on your plate. Glad to know you are living life and loving it.

Array

Merry Christmas to you too!!!! :-)
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Van Gogh...I LOVE my job. The only thing not to love about it is the pay. It's a non-profit, that's just the way it is ;-) Which is why I love having my speaking and writing on the side. I plan to keep doing both until they can't be juggled together anymore. But so far, so good.