Thread: How do you guys market to a B2b business [Pinterest]

Array

Default How do you guys market to a B2b business [Pinterest]

This might be an unorthodox b2b marketing strategy but hey, maybe it will help you. Are you doing anything with pinterest? I've found that I can create boards filled with my products and through basic SEO I can get myself in front of many small business owners. I specialize in physical therapy products and through research I've found that over 80% of my users are women involved in physical and occupational therapy. Likewise, Pinterest users 80%+ women and I've found that my pinterest account is driving 5-10% of traffic to my site. Even more interesting is that the conversion from pinterest customers is almost 3 times higher than any other social network.

Array

That's really interesting. I might have to check it out

Array

All kinds of different ways. Have you tried any lead capture strategies? Collecting emails with a simple splash page (single page website with a form) combined with targeted google advertising has netted us a lot of new b2b sales. I like it because you have a lot of power over the search terms you buy traffic from so you can really target your user profile and understand the intent of the customer.

Array

I don't know what company you're in but tradeshows are great places to gain b2b leads.

Array

Build contact lists and remain in contact with people. Make sure they always are able to contact you. That's about all I do for my consulting business.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

Interesting! Online and offline methods, when done strategically, can be an efficient way to succeed in b2b. Takes time and effort but definitely all worth it.

Array

That is interesting but I am sure the results using Pinterest could vary according to the specific business someone was in. In my case women are not much of a target for me. The only social media that has really been beneficial to me so far is YouTube but Facebook is starting to work. I have not even ever been on some of the social media sites and if I ever get free time perhaps I should expand the ones I use. Thanks for the tip.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Wow, that's a really cool idea. Nice job!