Thread: : Making an introduction

Default : Making an introduction

What’s up everybody…
    Henry here. I’m interested in connecting with like-minded people and discovering new ideas and exploring new perspectives that will improve my life. My passion is making money from the Wall Street Game and I look forward to sharing my insights. Thanks.
    Click below for your 5 FREE Million Dollar Lessons On Becoming A Top Wall Street Player In The Global Wall Street Game http://facebook.com/theholygrailofwallstreetwealth

Array

I am glad to see you as a member. I am sure everyone here will now be a millionaire in a few years and we can start discussing which tropical island to buy. Just joking. I find Wall Street discussions to be very interesting.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Array

Is that a trading strategy;the holy grail of wall street wealth?

Array

Well, when I get a little more time later today I will check out his free sneak peak at "Pimping Wall Street". I am sure that even this sneak peak will set me on my way to massive wall street wealth without risk as he promises.

I always sort of felt that if someone really has a secret way to make millions in Wall Street they wouldn't write a book about it but would just quietly use it to make their vast fortune. I am sure this one will show me that I was wrong.

Array

Well I just watched the one free lesson "How to use women" I will say it was a different approach. Someone really understanding it could probably date much more effectively but it was a little less clear how to use that approach to make millions in the stock market. Perhaps the other 4 free lessons would tie it in a bit more. From a purely investing standpoint he sort of says to not use formulas, charts and news to play the market which many do and I would agree with him. Most of those who I have seen who follow charts seem to do just so so. He does a nice job of presenting it and the photos are enough to keep you watching the screen.

Array

So Solomon, care to share with us your trading record? Maybe one of the accountants or lawyers here would be willing to verify your claims based upon your personal results.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Array

Here's the key to Wall Street... put a bunch of different company names on a dart board and throw three darts. What ever they land on is what you invest in. The end. :-P
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

That might be the best way to do it David. Actually Forbes magazine used to do that once a year. Throw darts at the stock listings and track how those companies did and they most always had better results than the pros did.

I have been in and out of the stock market for 40 years. These days there is so much information that it would be easy to get information overload. Back when I first started there was no internet of course and I would get a monthly small paperback book from Standard and Poor's that gave one line of information on each stock. I would pick companies often based on just a two or three word description of their business, and a very limited amount of statistical data. I did better in those days (around a 30% annual return) than I do these days with enough info that I could go crazy with info. (short trip anyway). I might be better off with the three darts.