Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doing something different

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

20 is a decent number and you're right, there may be a couple who want in after the buzz starts going. There are always a cautious few who don't want to jump in too early. I think you also have the right attitude. Blow the doors off things with this one, and they'll be standing in line for the next one. Each project is a building block for the next project.

Array

It was a busy day today! Dropped off 16 of the 20 merchant packages today.

(2 are appointment only type places, and I didn't want to drop the packages off without talking to them first - so we're lined up for Wednesday - the other 2 are closed Mondays...so again I'll drop off on Wednesday)

There are another two that are rumored to want on board (as per the participants already on board), but I had no time to follow up today - so I'll do that Wednesday too.

And thank you...this is a shift in attitude for me. I have historically been much less of a risk-taker and a lot less aggressive. (To visit over 130 businesses over the course of two weeks...and I still missed some...but gosh darn it I tried)

I was right too...those posters look hot in the store windows :-)

And we have a nice mix in geography of the town - uptown (4), mall (4), downtown (9) and lower industrial (2) oh and the grocery store...and a nice mix of things that appeal to men, women & kids...

Feeling good, but the work has just begun...

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Good for you! Trying something new is always a bit scary, but now you know you can do it. Do keep us updated on how things go.