Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to start new business, with small investment cost.

Default I want to start new business, with small investment cost.

Hi,
    Friends,
    I want to start new business, with small investment cost.
    Please suggest.
    Thanks;

Array

What do you consider a "small investment". Is that a hundred bucks or 50 grand which can be small for some businesses. I would suggest office cleaning which can be started for under $ 1000.00 as one option. You could hook up with a franchise if you prefer. We use Jan-Pro and they find the business for you and you could probably make some good hourly money for a low investment. Mowing lawns might be another business that can be started with little capital. Of course that is seasonal but you can make decent money once you build up your fleet of equipment but it could be started with anywhere from a few hundred bucks to under 10 grand for a decent used stander, push mower, blower and weed wacker.
    Ray Badger, Turbo Technologies, Inc.
    www.TurboTurf.com www.IceControlSprayers.com

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Start with what you like doing, know how to do, and want to do. We could suggest a million things and none will be the right thing for you. Too general.
    What do you have experience in?

That's a very vague thing to ask. I mean what are your passions, your interests.. and what are you good at?

Even if you have a good idea and the investment is small, it might not go anywhere if you have no passion in that field of business.

Re-evaluate your situation.. Sit down and brainstorm and think of what you want to do and what you want to change in the world.

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

Starting a new business isn't like picking a new mobile phone plan.

Array

what kind of business you are planning , just want to start a business means ? please clear your doubts and share your knowledge and skills then people who are eligible they give proper suggestions.

Registered Member
    Array

Are you looking to start an online business or brick and mortar business? Me personally I would look into an online business as it doesn't take that much capital to start..

Fullflavor Marketing
    Array
    Fullflavor Marketing

How much money do you have to spend on this investment?
    http://digitalcoupons.co/ With our mobile coupon software
    you can create and distribute redeemable, trackable
    and validatable mobile discount coupons and deals.

Array

I feel like the path you are about to start is that of creating a "job". Businesses are something different. I would encourage you to look around you and find a "need" and then find a process or product that fills that need. Every time a consumer purchases they are filling a need, be it emotional or physical.
    Good luck,
    MarcA

Array

Start creating polls about your business ideas. Then share the poll with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and other social medias. You'll then have a better idea of the demand in your area for the business you are trying to start. With this information you can start creating your business plan and be a lot more likely to succeed.