Thread: SEO 101 - Ask Your Question

Default SEO 101 - Ask Your Question

Hello everyone,

I`m starting this thread to help as many business owners as possible overcome any SEO problems they might have. Each day i see more and more people having issues with SEO and my goal would be to put an end to this by providing a clear answer to any questions you might have.

But first allow me to introduce myself....

My name is Octavian and i`m an SEO expert with more than 8 years of experience working in some of the most competitive US industries/markets. I`m specialized in ranking multiple properties on the first page of Google (for what i personally call "complete market domination") as well as other advanced SEO techniques. My clients are ranging between local to national and i``ve been working on rankings keywords from low to high competitive ones.

If you are a business owner and you currently have an SEO problem with your website (either related to on-page or off-page) please post your question here and i`ll be more than happy to provide you an answer as fast as I can.

If in order for me to provide an answer i must also look at your website then please include your site as well within the question or if for some reason you don`t feel comfortable in sharing your website with the public then feel free to send me a PM.

I`m looking forward to help you !

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

octavian, we appreciate your willingness to help. We have had many SEO threads and discussions around here over the years and they continue. We also have many members who are versed in various areas of SEO. Anyone is free to post any question at any time.

I cannot allow you use the forum as a service station, or your own little personal Q and A section. For that you would need to start your own forum.
    Your input in all threads is welcomed as part of the community, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Feel free to create a signature for yourself in the settings so that any member who wants to contact you privately can do so. Otherwise, we don't allow solicitation, offers, or doing business on the forum.

Thanks for understanding.