Thread: Simple Referral Program

Default Simple Referral Program

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for feedback on a tool that I helped to develop to simplify and automate referral payments.

The initial idea came from a friend of mine who was selling replacement windows. His company was operating a direct-mail referral program that offered incentives to former customers for referring new customers. We put together a similar program that worked over email, and that also incorporated automatic payment and tracking. So far the reaction has been pretty good, but I'd love to hear your thoughts: is this something you'd find useful? If not, why not?

Thanks for you time, and take care.

David

Array

If the referral programs are bringing in a positive ROI, then I say it's a good thing!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

If it's working, why not?!

People will refer other people as long as they believe in the product or service. Adding a financial incentive is just icing on the cake. You just have to make sure that what you're paying out in referral fees is increasing your bottom line. You have to what one referral is worth in dollars and cents and you can adjust your referral fees accordingly.