Thread: Retail store window front light attraction

Default Retail store window front light attraction

Hello, I am trying to find a way to attract people eyes from the sidewalk. I want some ideas I can use to make them look at my window. I want to use some kind of led lighting but the strips, I am concerned since they can burn out due to the direct sun light.
    I want to do the same thing for my inside the store under the counter top.

Array

Hi soumikcha,
    If the lights are not an option due to the sunlight, you could try installing them but only turning them on at night (depending on how late you are open). For the daylight hours, since you won't have lights to draw attention, I would think about what you want to say about your business to your customers. I think you can catch attention with a large UV safe vinyl banner, especially if its really well designed, but you should also give a lot of thought to what you want it to say. Just because someone notices you doesn't necessarily mean they will remember you, and I think thats just as important.

When you're thinking about what to write, consider why your customers want your service, and consider what they might say amongst themselves. The most memorable statements are those that are natural and easy to connect with.

I hope this gets the ball rolling for you! You could also check into UV safe lights; I don't know much about lighting, but it seems like there would be options if the burn-out due to sunlight is a common occurrence.

Good luck to you!
    Savannah