Again... I followed a pretty simplistic formula to establishing business credit. To reach the ability to have access large business credit lines... I have found that need to have pretty much established that you can cycle each month paying off large balances of business only accounts , use separate business accounts- I started mine with Wells fargo business card, checking, and merch services which all were admittedly connected to my social but also the EIN... then a net 30 supplier for store fixtures, and staples commercial credit. They both utilized a DUNS number and FED EIN to set me up...No Social... The importance of this is that once you establish this business backed credit... your personal credit score become a separate entity and one of the biggest hold ups with banks is seeing a blending of the two. It makes you "small time" in their eyes... truth. I did roughly 7 grand in fixtures and 400 in office supplies a month for the first year of my business... paid both accounts off and now have lines with sallie mae, bank of america, wells fargo, amex, Wex Fleet, sunoco suntrack, and american airlines. All Business backed I leverage debt often to add to my business... I did start "small" in terms of my credit accounts but it seemed to grow in no time at all. Just pay off everything every 30 days and when you hit a slow period... adjust your spending quick to avoid having balances you cant cycle out of, and you will grow to be able to get your hands on some significant credit lines. Do some small transactions, the right way... and banks will take you seriously. Nothing has "dried up"