Thread: Outsourcing Mail & Banking - Mailplus Franchsie. Any feedback?

Default Outsourcing Mail & Banking - Mailplus Franchsie. Any feedback?

Hi All

I have recently become aware of an outsourcing business called Mailplus. The company provides morning delivery and afternoon pickup of mail, as well as a banking service. Has anyone used this company and would like to provide feedback? It sounds like a great way to save time and money. I'm looking at a franchise territory to buy, but have some concerns of the future needs of mail and banking. More companies are using email and electronic banking. Is this business doomed to fade away or will small business always need this service?

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thank you

Web Consultant
    Array
    Blog Entries

I've never even heard of outsourcing banking with the exception of armored car drivers who pick up large cash deposits. As it pertains to small businesses, I can't imagine a situation where I would need it since I don't take cash payments..it's all electronic payments.

Mail will always be needed for businesses who send a physical product. But with all of the services that post office and shipping companies offer, I can't see why I'd need a middle man.

Is this a physical location, or a mobile type services?

I think that small business will always need this service. Even though more and more companies are using email and electronic banking, they will always receive some sort of physical mail whether it is advertisements or packages for supplies, events, etc.