Thread: What do we need to consider for start-up funds?

Default What do we need to consider for start-up funds?

Me and some friends are starting a business and we literally have no idea how to start a business. We have a way of getting the necessary funds, how much we'll get is uncertain. But the main thing is we need an estimate on how much we'll have to raise. Yes obviously we need money for rent/lease, utilities, business license. But that's as far as we know. What else do we need to take into account when writing up our start-up funding list?.

I would sit down and write everything you are going to need (anything from a ream of paper to loan payments) research each item and get a price of each. If you can't, find the price of an item, use an estimated guess. This should get you a rough estimate of the funds you will need. My company has done financial statements for people and we sometimes contact the competition for start-up and get costs that way. They may not be willing to share financial information but sometimes you can get lucky. I hope this helps!
    Kyle Johnston - Founder of KRJ Interactive, an innovative business idea development group. We guide individuals and small businesses toward success.
    www.krjinteractive.com

I forgot to mention...as always, over estimate your budget/financials.
    Kyle Johnston - Founder of KRJ Interactive, an innovative business idea development group. We guide individuals and small businesses toward success.
    www.krjinteractive.com

Array

are you building an asset or a liability , the problem with physical business or disconnected business strategy is COST
    i advice you to build a digital product " Video , book , audio " 100% profit with COST around nothing 200$ max for the next 3 years
    and to buy time become an affiliate 50-70% profit on other digital products you need 0$ to start