Thread: I am finding a Software.

Default I am finding a Software.

Hello, So i work for my dad, He is running a Small Textile Business.I normally make invoices, sales contract for my dad. But today my dad talked to me about A software. He want a Software with:
    1.Compinies (Who buying Cloth).
    2.Payment Received (if received how much received)
    3.Their Email.
    4.Company Details.
    5.Invoice Maker ( i mean if i put a format in it and then just enter the values)
    I need it for a Mac and if you guys know about any please let me know. (i cant buy online things) so please try to tell about a free one.

I would have to dig it out, but I had something similar to what you need written once. You'd been to either make your mac into a webserver, or set my app up on one somewhere. Either way you'd access it through a web browser. This was something I was hoping to put up on Sourceforge and haven't gotten around to it yet.

Array

Paras, what country are you based in?

Array

I will recommend handdy invoice App, there is a free trail to try and it is such so cool app and really that much affordable. But always remember paid apps will always be better than free ones, and by all means hiring a professional accountant will be even better.
    Consider outsourcing your accounting tasks to an Accounting outsourcing company. This will help you reduce your business costs considerably and free your time for other tasks and promoting your business.

Array

Hi Paras,

QuickBooks Online is the best known and reputable in the industry. It is cloud-based so you can do all of those things from any computer or smart phone. Please let me know if you have any other questions that I can help you with.