Thread: promotion suggestion

Array

Default promotion suggestion

hey guys.
    i just developed an web application . this application is a call me back widget. it helps the seller to talk to his customers when they are still uinterested. the application gives you a place where you can put your number then after a short period of 30secs the application calls back the client. i was wondering what will be the best way to launch my application. can i use the low cost approach or give people a trial then later they have to upgrade it.

Nice job! Sounds like a nifty app.

Try setting up a website with a simple landing page. Ask people to fill out an open-ended survey that explains your application and asks them whether they would use it (and why or why not).

Then, to submit the survey, they enter their email address and join your email list. You can also include a free giveaway here, like a free trial of one aspect of your app.

Then send out the free trial and ask people for feedback to help you make it better. Use the feedback from the survey as well.

When you're ready to launch, send your list a bonus offer with the main offer of your application. Then, ask them to share it with their friends and coworkers.

Could be a good way to build an audience for your product and spread it to more people.

It's a little bit of a longer term strategy than going for a straightforward launch, but I think it would garner better results down the road.

Anyway, good luck and have fun!

Congrats on the application!
    Are you wasting time trying to find leads on LinkedIn?

Take my short 7-question quiz right here and find out.

I think a trial would be the best route, at least until you've established the reputation of your app a bit more. Have you considered converting it into a phone app as well? Could be a good idea, with how glued people are to their cell phones.

I would go for a free during beta period. During this period get it out to as many websites that you can such as betalist and so on.

Once you have a reasonable, active client base (and your product has been fully tested) you can end the beta period and launch commercially. From here, it would be a good idea to offer a free trial period or at minimum, a money back guarantee.

Do you have a website for your app?

Array

We did that with chat software company that was just starting out. We got it at a discounted price while all the bugs were being worked out and at the same time they were getting feedback on how to improve their new app. I think it's a win win situation for both parties. You can still make a profit while working out all the kinks. Free trial periods are also always recommended. Maybe also get involved in LinkedIn where there are a few businesses there...
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Bog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5pm

I have a offline way, which works, but require a planned approach. First you have to Google in your areas top ranking sites on which buyers come. This is very easy, then check for your feature on their website if NO, your work is done.
    Contact the owner of the business and sell your product. This way is very simple and you will get plenty of engagements. I don’t think, you will have fixing appointment should be a problem with business owners.

Array

Looks like a Cool app. There are several ways of marketing it, of-course you can offer a free trail but even then making it reach your potential clients (paid clients) is a harder task.

Try building a single page website and start with PPC or SEO campaign to build traffic and potential audience base. You can also try to write some related contents (blogs) but always stick to the topics that your potential leads will want to learn, and not necessarily about your product.

Social Media will be great too, for you can reach the friends of your clients in no time and build a great level of reputation and respect to your product in a short time.

Finally you can try to upload the app to certain app selling websites (you have to pay them a small percentage) and offer it as a trail, hopefully it will reach a wide audience.

All the very best, try all of these for better results (if you can afford it at once).
    Consider outsourcing your accounting tasks to an Accounting outsourcing company. This will help you reduce your business costs considerably and free your time for other tasks and promoting your business.