Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Is direct mail marketing still relevant

Direct mail marketing does indeed work. I think that offering incentives for your boutique would be an excellent strategy to attract people to it. That would boost the appeal of your boutique in my opinion. You can find these types of incentives on Google. For example, Dailytakeover.com gives you those as well as other companies like Sunrisepremiums.com, advertisingboost.com and several others. It's just a way to give any business an edge.

Sometime people need that extra incentive for choosing your business. There's a alot of competition out there, so it's a great way to stand out from all the competitors our there.
    Last edited by Stephen06; 05-01-2020 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Type errors

What are the avg costs for typical, post card direct mail marketing. Say, 5000 cards.

I would be interested to know what the return rate is on B2B direct mail after so many businesses closed or worked from home in 2020!

I believe it is a helpful way to get your information directly to your audience. However, try not to make it look like a spam email or people will not even open it.