Thread: Hello all!

Default Hello all!

Hi everyone!

My name is Cory and I'm from Bensalem, PA. A little bit about myself, I'm a US Army veteran, still serving with 8-years under my belt. I was deployed with the Infantry to Iraq in 2009 and again in Latvia in 2010. I got out of the army for a little bit, but then re-enlisted to the Army Reserves where I currently do one weekend a month. At the moment I'm also a student at ITT-Tech pursuing my Associates for computer networking. I should be done Sept 2015.

Right now I'm pretty noobie at all the technical stuff. School doesn't quite give the same kind of experience that the real world may. That being said, I'm growing more and more confident in my abilities with each course. I'm also studying for certifications. Right now I'm studying for Net+, Sec+ and I have a huge program available to me for my CCNA. And in additional to all of this, I'm currently working at a level 1 help desk center supporting Sodexo.

About the business, it's not really my own, but I'm a partner in it. My closest friend started his company: Divergent Tech Solutions; LLC and was kind enough to involve me in it. We're a technical company specializing in cyber security, supporting client computers and networks as well as hardware and software deployments. We're also partners with Cisco and Microsoft. Right now the company is in it's infancy, but that's why I'm here. I want to learn how to help him grow this business and to be successful. I look forward to communicating with members and picking your brains for information and ideas that may help us become successful.

Thanks!

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Cory. As I'm sure others will echo, thank you for your service. Sounds like you're pretty busy with school, the certificates, the business, and the reserves. That will serve you well in business as there's always a lot to do.

Looking forward to getting to know you and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome, Cory, and thanks for serving!!!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Welcome Cory
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Bog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5pm