Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: need a logo for my site

Default need a logo for my site

Can anyone suggest a logo designer for me to look into? I'd like a new logo for my site and just need a logo that's simple and unique. I've searched around and most websites charge anywhere from $200 and up. Wondering if anyone here knows a site I can check out for a better deal?

Thanks

Array

Your best deal is going to be to find an actual graphic designer to work with rather than dealing with a get-your-logo-here site. And honestly? $200 isn't bad for a logo. The logo is the beginning of all your branding - take the time to get it right, that will be money well-spent.
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Array

I brand companies for a living, but the budget needed is more than $200. If you're looking for something quick and dirty, you can try to hire a student/intern.
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

I am also struggling to get a logo for me and I am not sure how to select and what to select. I want something that I like on first sight like love at first sight. The main problem is I do not have big budget and I understand that getting a logo for branding purpose will be really costly still I am trying with my own thoughts to get one that is better.
    Website design company in Hyderabad | Best urologist and Kidney Hospital Hyderabad | For website design website development and urologist in Hyderabad for kidney problem.

Discount Prodigy
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by singhabhishek251 View Post
    I am also struggling to get a logo for me and I am not sure how to select and what to select. I want something that I like on first sight like love at first sight. The main problem is I do not have big budget and I understand that getting a logo for branding purpose will be really costly still I am trying with my own thoughts to get one that is better.
    Freelancer.com and other freelance sites are your friends

Array

I agree with others an actual relationship with a graphic designer you trust is one of the most important relationships you will develop as a small business. If you can't do that 99 designs isn't terrible. If you can't afford that fiverr is pretty bad but at least it's cheap.

3 different price points, 3 levels of quality. You really get what you pay for on this one.

Array

If you're really tight on the budget, you might want to check out some gigs in Fiverr.com

Array

Logos and websites are 2 things that a company shouldn't be gambling on when it comes to being marketable.
    Graphic & Web Design [ View Portfolio ]
    Services: Logo Designs, Stationery, Brochures, Flyers, Booklets, Direct Mail, E-Newsletters, Websites, Store Signage, Packaging & Printing

Quote Originally Posted by Wozcreative View Post
    Logos and websites are 2 things that a company shouldn't be gambling on when it comes to being marketable.
    Some people don't seem to understand this. Yes, we can do a logo for $200, but that version might not reflect your business or be memorable. You'll need a bigger budget for that.
    Designing a logo is one thing. Designing a _good_ logo is a different game.
    █ ♥ █ PoppenWorks, Canadian web design, development and hosting.

Try fiverr.com .. you can get a simple logo for $5 .. I'm not in a position to vouch for quality though as I design my logos myself. There are plenty of online tools available which are free and pretty effecient.
    ViN
    Founder
    Blackwingconsultants - Accounting services for small/ medium sized business