Thread: LinkedIn Advertising - Microtargeting Strategies

Array

Default LinkedIn Advertising - Microtargeting Strategies

Hi everyone,

I am thinking about trying LinkedIn to grow brand awareness specifically using a microtargeting strategy. Long story short, we have a national organization who supports our product - publicly and privately. They have a LinkedIn group with over 2000 followers. I want to create a CPM ad campaign targeting only members of this group. What I am thinking, it will be a fairly low cost and the brand will be reinforced to the followers of the organization. Secondly, it looks like I have presence everywhere.

Has anyone tried this strategy and perhaps have any advice or thoughts.

Thanks in advance!
    VoIP Business Phone Solutions - Grow and sound like a large company. Try for free using promo 'small-business-forum'
    Read my latest article: 6 best case scenarios to switch to business VoIP

Array

I've never tried anything like that - although it sounds like you might have the opportune place to try it. I would be interested to see if it works. I personally don't look at LinkedIn very often, and typically delete the automatically generated emails it sends me so if you were trying to reach me, it wouldn't work but... what is the cost? Is it low-risk enough to be worth a try?
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Array

Blessed... I will report back to see how it works. Just to let you know, it is not through their email messaging system. I am utilizing their ad system. Stay tuned.
    VoIP Business Phone Solutions - Grow and sound like a large company. Try for free using promo 'small-business-forum'
    Read my latest article: 6 best case scenarios to switch to business VoIP