Thread: New member from Holland!

Default New member from Holland!

Hello everyone!

I’m Vincento, 32 years old, living in Holland.

I’m starting an online business reselling graphic design and other marketing services. The model is simple; my company will simply “middle” between the designers and small companies or startups making it easier for both parties to find what they’re looking for.

I’m not here to promote my business (per se), but to learn from others making a business successful; hopefully I get to help others also!

Talk to you soon,
    Vincento

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Vincento. Being in the middle can be a workable business model. I bet it's not as simple as you think it is, since you do have to find some way to add value to the transaction between the service providers and companies looking to hire.

Nice to have you here and thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Welcome, Vincento!

Lots of graphic designers here.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Welcome!

Being the middle man certainly has it's benefits - in addition to serving between designers and small businesses you need to add in printers/ad specialties/etc... those people who take the design and turn it into an actual business card, brochure, billboard, etc... maybe you are actually looking to become an ad agency?

On another note - my daughter just learned about Holland in a unit she did in school and now she wants me to plant tulips all around the yard!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Thanx for the welcoming messages!

I agree it's probably not as simple as I put it, but putting all aspects of the business I envision in a few words is one of the things I'm learning, haha. Besides competitive pricing, excellent service etc, added value will be that I will offer more than just graphic design. You will also find recorded testimonials, whiteboard animations etc. Things that will help you promote your business beyond the logo's and businesscards.

Becoming an ad agency is an interesing angle to keep in mind! And do plant the tulips, they're available in almost every color so you can be very creative with them!