Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you measure your stats? Visitors, Uniques, Hits, or Page Views?

I care mostly about uniques and page views. Its good to compare this data with changes I make on the site and also on my serp ranks.

Hi all,

Very good thread. It really depends on nature of the website and its business. For this, i suggest if you are using Google Analytics, you can head to Customization Tap, then click on Import from Gallary, you will have many templates with different metrics to choose that fits your needs. For example, there is Occam's Razor Awesomeness which is A collection of top Segments, custom reports and dashboards critical for any Analytics user.

Happy Analyzing..
    Omar Belkadi
    CEO & Founder of PPC Success Center | PPC, SEO and Analytics Marketing Agency.

Array

I do (did) like using SiteMeter. But, lately, they've been having a lot of server problems... and you can't even send a help ticket.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

If your website is something where repeated visitors are worth and they can also be a frequent customers, then we should not neglect them as well. I used to see total visit to my website and then try to evaluate the time that they spent on the website.
    Website design company in Hyderabad | Best urologist and Kidney Hospital Hyderabad | For website design website development and urologist in Hyderabad for kidney problem.