Thread: Copywriting for a time management product

Default Copywriting for a time management product

I want to write the copywriting for a product of mine. It is a book about copywriting (not in English). Do you know some other products in the same niche (books, agendas, courses etc) that have good sales letters with god copywriting? I need a little inspiration in seeing how other people organized their copywriting.

Array

Welcome to the forum!

Check out Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter book, if you're looking to see how copywriting is done.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Retired Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.TheSaviorsMinistry.org

Quote Originally Posted by David Hunter View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Check out Dan Kennedy's The Ultimate Sales Letter book, if you're looking to see how copywriting is done.
    Thanks David. I checked John Carlton's work, right now I want to practice before learning more. I want also to create a swipe file with ads/sales letters in my niches to see how other people organized them. Do you know where can I start to create a swipe file?
    Last edited by albasiero; 08-12-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Array

You can check out Outrageous Advertising by Bill Glazer. Lots of examples of ads in the book.

Check out MikeCapuzzi.com. He'll blog about different ads and what should be changed/improved.

John Carlton is great to learn from, too!!

Also, do you get lots of "junk" mail? If so, look over the ads and re-write them. What are things you would change? Keep the same? Etc.
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Retired Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.TheSaviorsMinistry.org

It's worth signing up for Lawrence bernstein's ultimate online swipe file. It has all the recent direct mail control packages organized by market with a focus on the world's largest mailers. It's a dynamite resource for building a swipe file. Especially, because you know each ad is a recent winner. Any scraps you put together online may or may not be of the same standard.
    Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com