Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any experience with Email Campaigns?

Some of the best email marketing service providers out there are: MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Email Brain, Stream Send, Mad Mimi, Benchmark Email, Get Response, Constant Contact, Graphic Mail, Boomerang.
    WPamplify helps small businesses amplify their WordPress websites by combining SEO, blogging, lead generation and Webmaster support.

I agree with the others where I stick to my email campaigns being to my current clients or individuals who have asked to be part of receiving information through email or mail with me.

I will give you my first thought on what you wrote. This is not based off obviously knowing you but based on thinking of reading your writing in my email I received, especially if I didn't sign up for you. I would say not to make it like a letter. How many of these types do we delete or mark as spam in our inbox. Trying making a bold statement about your business and I mean something that you can read to a friend who knows you and they say, you make me wonder or interested.

Second, I would think you are trying to just pull me in because you wrote how is it free and everyone knows there is nothing free. So, use something with that statement to add to help them understand what you do a little more by meaning free. Is there some web content you can refer them to learn more to? You will get more clicks then calls on email marketing. So focus on what you can share that is more about you electronically to lead them to follow up calling. Make sure to include your company motto as they are written to share why we do what we do.

Good luck!

"We are the secret weapon behind the Small Business Owner's success"
    Sarah Mullin
    Owner/Administrative Consultant
    Creative Solutions Together