Thread: PJ from PPMB Fishing

Default PJ from PPMB Fishing

Quality Fishing Skirts made in the USA by hand in a suburban home by two 18 year old bass angling teenagers that are seniors in high school- PJ, Patrick, Mikey, and Ben
    About PPMB Fishing Skirts
    PPMB fishing skirts was founded March 14, 2013. Four friends tossed around the idea of starting a company in the hallways of their high school as they left homeroom. PJ is a bass fishing fanatic- writing for many national fishing magazines and fishing many tournaments on the lower Potomac River. Mikey is on the golf team at his high school, while Patrick committed to play lacrosse at West Point in college. Ben currently plays recreational basketball. All four boys graduated high school in late May 2014. PJ currently makes all of the skirts by hand in his home in Olney, MD when not in school.
    The skirts
    - 5 skirts per pack
    - 40 strands per skirt
    - Silicone
    - 43 colors
    - 3 different series- Original, Tournament, and Blood Trail
    - Can be used on spinnerbaits, jigs, buzzbaits, or chatterbaits
    History
    PJ has possessed the entrepreneurial spirit since he was selling crayons to his neighbors at the bottom of his driveway. He ran several lemonade stands throughout elementary school and middle school- going as far as running his dog walking business early on in high school. In the spring of 2013 PJ started to get the itch to back in business- but sought something easy to make, easy to ship, and something he could improve upon. He started PPMB fishing skirts with $35 growing the company to $5,300 sales in 14 months ($2,000 in 2013 and $3,300 in 2014 thus far) from selling and marketing on Facebook alone.

Array

I LOVE IT! Congratulations, I think we just met a couple of future self made millionaires. You'll get some good advice and encouragement on here. Keep it up!

Array

Guys, this type of writing is what your website needs. I posted a comment on your other thread, just waiting for it to be approved.
    Web and Graphic Designer at ashleyidesign.com

Array

Welcome, guys!!!

I'm with Paul and Ashley!!!

Your story should be on your site (I replied to your other thread, and went searching for your website). "PJ is a bass fishing fanatic- writing for many national fishing magazines and fishing many tournaments on the lower Potomac River." <----- That's huge!!!!!!!

Also, the video on your homepage doesn't work. Not sure if it's me...

I think you guys are going to kick butt!!
    David Hunter | Duke of Marketing | Former Real Estate Agent
    www.DukeOfMarketing.com
    www.BibleAndFriends.com/go/youtube

Array

Welcome to the forum you guys.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

Great story and definitely something you should publicize!