Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a few spring days and my phone is ringing again

Array

The trade show would probably work well for you, if you are willing to work in a pretty wide area. If you will only work in a small area, it will be a waste of time because people come from pretty far away for these shows. I talked to a lot of people this weekend that were 50 miles and more away. In my case, I'm happy to travel 2 hours for a job.

Other than that, I think it could work well for you. Our show is one of the larger shows around. It attracts 35,000 people in 3 days. I had 3 people in our booth and there were lots of times where all three of us were busy talking to people. It's pretty hard not to pick up some business if you have a chance to talk to that many people. If you ever do it, let me know. I can give you some tips.
    Steve B

Array

So it rained all day yesterday and two of my big jobs that were hanging out there pending while the weather was nice are now hot and need to have final files uploaded to the printers ASAP so that we can get started on the next projects...

Glad I enjoyed my weekend off!
    ~Jenn
    Crazy Dog Creative: Graphic Design and Marketing

Array

Now if only i could get some big projects happening. Starts to wonder round pondering the prospects that i have control over.
    Joel Brown
    My Travels

Array

weather got cold yesterday....not 1 call since...2 days w/o calls....something about a nice spring day which makes people want to spend money....and do nothing when its cold

is there something in our heads which makes us spend money only when its nice outside?

Queen of the Forum
    Array

Blog Entries

I think Spring prompts a lot of people toward doing home improvement projects. I know it does with me.