Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Data Corporation

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    If you were part of an organization of similar business owners, you could find out what they do. While they may be a competitor, the old saying is very accurate -- keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. You should know as much as you can about them.
    So sould I call them and ask who their processor is/ pretend like like I'm one of their custos? worked on one of my competitors...

Also since this thread was about First Data... They called me today ( they have been calling me since I first applied and decided not to go with them )
    But now, they want my business. They tried to charge me an extra 15% becuase they think my business is high risk, but now they are acting like they can waive it... aint that some ****? But the company I'm about to sign up with now is a sub of First Data, so oh well. When I declined them the woman on the phone said " all of our applicants always come back to us..." UH! I hate it when that happens, I don't want to use them just out of spite, but I prob will...

Mr. Tax Man
    Array

No, if they were part of a similar organization... eg. Chamber of Commerce, I'd try talking to them about their businesses.
    Small Business CPA
    "A tax loophole is something that benefits the other guy. If it benefits you, it's tax reform."