Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does anyone use instagram for their business?

To be successful at social media, you have to notice the benefits of streamlining content. By this I mean that what works for you on twitter, won't necessarily work on linkedin. The same applies when choosing which platforms to use - instagram relies solely on the aesthetic, so products such as clothes, makeup and hair. I would say to go for it! You really have nothing to loose - just be careful not to bombard your subscribers. There is nothing worse then finding your feed clogged up with posts from the same user; this will come across as spammy.
    The SEO-Friendly Content Marketing Agency http://crowdbait.co.uk/

Array

I think IG is awesome to use as a "look behind the scenes" thingy.

The way you can easily add hastags is by downloading the app TagsForLikes. (I'm not affiliated in any way)
    You just set up your hashtags and copy paste them every time you post a picture/ video. Huge time saver!

Hope this helps you out a bit!

Good luck!

Array

Creating a IG portfolio to your business is important when your looking to expand the traffic on your site and to create affiliation between your awesome company and the costumers that doesn't know you at all.
    that said. IG wont help you convert traffic to sales, and will need weekly updates of quality photographs. There is nothing more sad then a dead IG page with your company name on it..

My advise:
    Find a graphic or photography student that want's to do it for his CV. and just supervise him, every one win.

Hope I helped
    Yoav

Array

The Best tip I have to offer is interact with your targeted market. Like their images, comment on their photos.
    Most businesses who have an image to keep like a clothing brand don't really follow a bunch of people in hopes to get followers due to it looking really desperate.
    Interaction is key in my opinion. That's one reason i have multiple accounts with 10k+ followers and my main account with 23k followers and 0 following.

Array

I use instagram to collect photos taken with my iPhone. Then I may use the photos I take as part of my business, blog, or not at all. It depends how good the photo is and what I need a photo for.

I do have my own photo on my instagram and point it to my website.
    Brian Satterlee - Satterlee Group, Inc. - Blog - FreeLeadsExplosion.com

Array

I created an account, but haven't started using it until yesterday, i think it is necessary but you need to keep up with it

Array

I think Instagram can be incredibly instrumental for businesses that are within certain niches - fitness, fashion, art, networking, etc. These audiences can be reached easily through the Instagram app and if you are able to put together an attractive looking graphic, you'll do all the better. Post consistently and follow large accounts that are also within your niche and comment on posts.

it is a social network in which many young people are registered. I think that it serves as a great way to advertise, especially if you sell smth the majority of population use

Array

Instagram is the place where I can post pictures which are associated with our niche and help me build consumer perception, because all of them are built in a similar way.