Focus
    Relax
    Have FUN!

your company name (smaller letters )
    Your phone (smaller letters )

and put it on the easiest hole

Regards,

Array

That's a good point Steve. I don't golf very often, but I'd probably not want to golf at a course with billboards on display.
    Steve B

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

It's hard to know how people will react. When baseball teams started placing more ads around the stadium I remember people not being happy. Now their common enough that they've become part of the scenery. Similar for stadium naming rights. I can see where the signs might upset people on the golf course at first, but if they're present long enough they'll just be part of the background again.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

i cant figure out why they would want to clutter up their golf course for a couple of thousand dollars...it all seems too cheap...too good to be true....i would have thought $3,000 instead of $300

I am in the E-mailing back and forth phase and am waiting for the answer to 'can i have my phone # and a slogan'....i think it will just be my name and thats it...ill day no to that.

I am contacting all my networking friends about this opportunity.....if i get a contractor, electrician, heating contractor,handyman,etc...all to sponsor as well their lead becomes my lead..no matter who they call they fall into my circle....

Array

I think I paid $250 for the banner to be hung in the high school gym and it included being hung on the football field fence too. It's a pretty big high school - it probably has over a thousand students and hosts a few regional sports tournements.
    Steve B

Array

i got the ok for a tagline and phone number

anyone have any other creative idea's for a tagline?

what would make this sign memorable....i want something that people will think is funny or different.....i dont want to be a boring..'we do it right' or 'were the best'...

id prefer something funny which relates golf to plumbing....

without being crude im drawing a blank.

Array

What type of business are you in?
    HouseView™ - The leading real estate site for South East Missouri. Follow us on Twitter @HVOL.
    Jackson MO Real Estate, Cape Girardeau Missouri Real Estate, Festus Missouri Real Estate

Array

sounds pretty good...since most of the guys would rather be playing golf than working on their plumbing..
    .i would forget the #2 idea....
    somehow get across i can help you and call anytime and that youre small and local..
    ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Reading through this thread, my initial reaction was why on earth would someone in marketing for the golf course want to put up signs. Must have had a lobotomy. I bet the signs get taken down as fast as they get put up. They'll get a lot of complaints I bet.

Array

If you're going for it, I'd try to do something like Get a Hole in One with . . . or No Bogeys with . . . There's lots of golf analogies. Are you in plumbing? I can't remember. Find one that plays on your biz - the Hole in One might work well with plumbing.

Not sure I'd be thrilled about ads on the golf course but who knows? I was infuriated when the beloved Mile High Stadium became Invesco Field - as long as money's being made though, people tend to forget the subliminal messages and it becomes a standard. Good luck and keep us updated on the results!
    Small Business Graphic Design | Just H Design
    ~ Stand out. Like a wave on a mountain.