Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO Newsletter

Dark side of the moon, Pink Floyd 1973.

Ooops, wrong thread

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Funny. Bill, you're actually one of the people I thought might be most interested in the newsletter. Should be more than the usual basics you read everywhere and in the dojo you'll have the ear of some advanced SEOs.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

I signed up and bookmarked the dojo the first day you posted it VG. Should have said something.

I tend to read stuff from people in SEO I respect including yourself and the Gypsy. I don't do a lot of experimentation or deep research, but do some. Kinda like, why read war and peace when you can buy the cliff notes.

As a footnote, I paused my adwords the beginning of Jan because my site started ranking quite well in the natural serps. Last night I took a look at an ad that wasn't working well. Deleted and changed a bunch of keywords and changed the ad a bit. Unpaused just the ads for that product, three in total. It was ranking one or two today at 17 cents per click. I've got a lot of ads that could use improvement. Some date back to when I first started out with adwords and are pretty sloppy to say the least. Ya gotta keep working at it.
    Last edited by billbenson; 02-25-2009 at 09:15 PM.

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Cool. Dave will be happy to have another subscriber. I know what you mean about reading the cliff notes too.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals