Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How little I know!!!

Array

All great suggestions..definitely giving me motivation. Some we are already doing but this forum and all the support and advice ignites a spark. Thank you

Array

17 months and covering overhead is NOT BAD! The question is about your trajectory ...are sales increasing, decreasing or flat. It sounds like getting your web sorted out and bird business back on track will start to get you into profitable territory.

Array

At this point flat....In this industry the birds would be producing now and they are not because of the weather.It is confusing all the breeder birds regarding breeding, laying, roosting and sitting when there are eggs. It is just something you have to deal with with live stock.
    So far I haven't had to return any deposits. Usually by this time of year I would have approx 20 orders on large parrots..this year only 5 so far. Can only keep doing what I do and hope things get better, I updated all my ads...working on a e-mail list for newsletter, working on fb fan page. Having store window done to attract attention. taking all suggestions that I get here and from people I trust. Not a lot more I can do other than pray!