Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SEO help

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Harold, it's getting crowded on this soapbox with you standing on it with me. That's an excellent elaboration on people first, search engines second.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

I do not think that you are on a good side of business with this SEO company and I think that they have not done anything better for your website. It happens sometime that you do not make money even your website is ranking on top because your keyword selection is not good. You need to ask them how much traffic can be driven with those keywords and if they are valuable to spend money. Try to understand what exactly they are doing for SEo as seo does not only mean to build links if it is not showing results.
    Website design company in Hyderabad | Best urologist and Kidney Hospital Hyderabad | For website design website development and urologist in Hyderabad for kidney problem.

You can do a lot of the SEO stuff yourself. You need to make the content on your website more robust and full of key words that match the url of that page. That's only one step, but its just an example of something you can and should do on your own.

Just my 3 cents. I'm not an SEO but from I can see your links did not give you much so far, you still have PR 0 and Alexa rank is >3mil (you probably get no traffic from searches). Good SEO should probably also offer you to help rewriting your content, your current home page is written for "exhibition stands" as your main keyword. So your main keyword is "High Competition" with about 6,600 searches monthly. With your PR 0 that probably puts you so deep in the search results that you might not get a visitor from this keyword ever.
    Taking care of business since 2004
    Irek's Custom DataWorks and My Favorite Gift Ideas

I got one more idea for you. Because your product is highly visual, you should create a gallery for each booth model or installation with lots of pictures from different angles, then optimize all pictures for google to find them by the "alt" tag. What that means is put description of your product in the alt tags and use the keyword that you want to be found by. Consider instead current: alt="Salto@Security2014_011" something like: alt="Exhibit Stand - Salto Security 2014 011 - jpg"
    Taking care of business since 2004
    Irek's Custom DataWorks and My Favorite Gift Ideas