Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the problems small business owner face?

Hi ryand83,
    I built something around the idea you mentioned. Do give it a try.

http://astu.co

Also please feel free to give feedback.

Thanks

Array

Small business owners do have to plan a lot before they venture out and apply their strategies in the world, thank you all for your ideas and software tools !

Quote Originally Posted by keymike View Post
    Small business owners do have to plan a lot before they venture out and apply their strategies in the world, thank you all for your ideas and software tools !
    That's a fact. I wouldn't overthink it, though.
    There are a lot of business principles applicable throughout industries.

Well i guess the biggest problem small business owners face is lake of resources. Yes I know this is pretty generic answer but it pretty much covers everything from lack of money, time, employees and so on. I started my business roughly 4 months ago and for me the biggest issue I have had is under estimating the time it takes to actually complete a task. This obviously has a trickle down effect since it pushes other stuff I should be working on further down my list.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mgandy View Post
    and for me the biggest issue I have had is under estimating the time it takes to actually complete a task. This obviously has a trickle down effect since it pushes other stuff I should be working on further down my list.
    But have you been refining your process in order to improve efficiency and reduce the time needed to complete a task? At the same time, it can help once and a while to knock down a few simple tasks, that aren't pressing, in order to improve your own morale.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Awesome Computers
    Array

I was just going to say, need more customers. I agree that time is one of the biggest factors. A lot of business owners work "in their business" and not so much "on their business"