Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are the problems small business owner face?

Hi ryand83,
    I built something around the idea you mentioned. Do give it a try.

http://astu.co

Also please feel free to give feedback.

Thanks

Array

Small business owners do have to plan a lot before they venture out and apply their strategies in the world, thank you all for your ideas and software tools !

Well i guess the biggest problem small business owners face is lake of resources. Yes I know this is pretty generic answer but it pretty much covers everything from lack of money, time, employees and so on. I started my business roughly 4 months ago and for me the biggest issue I have had is under estimating the time it takes to actually complete a task. This obviously has a trickle down effect since it pushes other stuff I should be working on further down my list.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mgandy View Post
    and for me the biggest issue I have had is under estimating the time it takes to actually complete a task. This obviously has a trickle down effect since it pushes other stuff I should be working on further down my list.
    But have you been refining your process in order to improve efficiency and reduce the time needed to complete a task? At the same time, it can help once and a while to knock down a few simple tasks, that aren't pressing, in order to improve your own morale.
    Brad Miedema
    Fulcrum Saw & Tool

Awesome Computers
    Array

I was just going to say, need more customers. I agree that time is one of the biggest factors. A lot of business owners work "in their business" and not so much "on their business"

Hello! I think this is a great idea, it would relieve a business of the extra responsibility of having to check on certain things, saving time and money! I also think a Smartbox sounds like a realistic idea for today, it is not too far stretched at all! Do you have ideas of how you would structure the box and how would you market the product?

customers is an easy fix with a bit of strategy , planning and money you can get targeted leads quickly from google etc

one thing a lot of businesses don't do or forget is you to make sure you know who your marketing too - this alone will save you a load of testing, ad spend
    Market Your Local Business Like A Fortune 500 Company www.RepMarketing.io
    PR & Content Marketing DFY
    🚀🚀🚀🚀