Thread: i got my 3rd column

Array

Default i got my 3rd column

dh did it for me....then it was kind of hard trying to decide how to arrange it..
    .the blog seems to be the big thing bridging among my website my etsy my forums etc etc.... most of my internet life, except here....so ive really been working on it....also ive added etsy.... and joined a ning ....
    so im getting a bit deeper into the internet....i look at it as a billboard for the store....mostly...
    this is the only place i go where my inventory isnt of interest...but i try and send folks here...for all the good tekk discussions.....
    ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Congrats Ann on getting the 3rd column in. I know it's no easy task. Nice to see you expanding where you spend time on the internet too.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

thanks vg...and it hard to get rid of all the opportunities/wild ideas out there from all the internet places....like putting a video on utube!!!!
    its been really rough around here ...that town obama went to,elkhart , is right n my area......
    so im kicking in my ..all your eggs in one basket... theory in in a big way....and getting a big new venue for about 10,000 of my inventory.... in the real world.....

im using sitemeter, statcounter and google analytics for tracking info...

im a big obama fan and im hoping his infrastructure money doesnt help close my highway access..... that would be so wrong!!!!!
    ann
    ann at greenoak www.greenoakantiques.com

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Hopefully the highway stays open then. Closing it wouldn't be good for you, though maybe if you get the word out enough people will be willing to drive around a detour to get to you.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Array

Congrats greennoak on the third column.