Thread: Hello Every1

Default Hello Every1

Hey guys

i have started a new recruiting bussiness Kairosbusinesssolutions.com

we recruit IT professionals .but on the other hand we also have a small call center setup in india
    and for which i am looking for advice ... i want to know where i can find some bussiness process for this Call center
    this call center currently handles Data entry work .web designing and Filling up surveys ..

we already have some UK Voice process but it doesnt pay that good ....

so please help

Post Impressionist
    Array

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum Ricky. Congrats on starting the new business. Are you trying to find out how to find the business who will become customers for your call center? What kind of businesses do you think would be likely to hire your company? Try to define who your potential customers are. Are they large businesses or small businesses? Will they work in certain industries. The more you can define who your potential customers will be the better idea you'll have on where to reach them and how to convince them to hire you.

Hope that helps. Thanks for joining the community.
    l Join me as I share my creative process and journey as a writer | StevenBradley.me
    l Design, Development, Marketing, and SEO Tutorials | Steven Bradley's Notebook
    l Get my book about Design Fundamentals

Welcome to the forum Ricky, Looking forward to seeing you around here.