Thread: Ideas similar to scar metal business? PLEASE READ?

Default Ideas similar to scar metal business? PLEASE READ?

I need ideas of small business, where I don't have to spend much money and time. For example, I COLLECT metals all over the city and then I selling them. 40% of my profit goes to overseas to help educate poor kids in Bangladesh. Rest (60%) of it for transports and my personal time (about 20 hours a week).

Due to my medical problem, I cannot continue this business. So, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.

Array

It's pretty hard to help you without a lot more information. Such as, where do you live and what is your medical problem?
    Steve B

I live in Philadelphia, PA. I have back problems and I can't pick up more thn 60pds.

Array

Your question is ridiculously broad. Business ideas are literally endless. We don't know what your skills are. What is your work history (what have you done)? What are your passions and hobbies? Are you interested in service businesses? Internet based business? Narrow down your interests then report back.
    Sylvia
    http://businessplanmentor.com/
    Free business plan tutorial and step by step how to start your own business.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by mk19149 View Post
    I need ideas of small business, where I don't have to spend much money and time. For example, I COLLECT metals all over the city and then I selling them. 40% of my profit goes to overseas to help educate poor kids in Bangladesh. Rest (60%) of it for transports and my personal time (about 20 hours a week).

Due to my medical problem, I cannot continue this business. So, I NEED SOME IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS. PLEASE HELP ME. Thank you.
    There are a ton of businesses you could create from a cleaning service to an answering service. You need to do some more research and figure out what would work for you. It isn't hard to open a company, anyone can do it at any time with or without capital. If you have it well thought out and have a strong level of determination you're bound to get places, or at least find yourself on the right path.