Hello dear forum members. In such a situation for me to be happy. I've had you in my country about economic issues and information I would like to help.
Below are Turkey's economic data.

Rapidly developing economies in 2002 with GDP of U.S. $ 231 billion in 2012, an increase of more than threefold increased to 786 billion U.S. dollars (TSI)
Steady economic growth the last 10 years, annual average real GDP rose by 5% (TSI)
The average annual real GDP growth rate of 5.2% in the 2012 to 2017 among OECD countries is expected to be the fastest growing economy and a promising economy ( OECD Economic Outlook No. 91)
In 2012, the 16th largest in the world Compared with the economy and the 6th largest in the EU economy ( based on Purchasing Power Parity GDP , IMF WEO )
Last 10 years, attracting foreign direct investment of U.S. $ 123 billion economy has been institutionalized for the year 2012 of the world's most attractive foreign direct investment 13 countries ( AT Kearney Foreign Direct Investment Confidence Index )
Between 2002 and 2012, an increase of 325% to 153 billion U.S. dollars, dynamic and mature private sector with rising export volumes (TSI)

I do not mean to be a citizen of this country. But the moment Turkey is truly the land of opportunity.

Turkey wants to learn about or friends who want to invest will be happy to help.

respects