Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the purpose of your blog?

Array

Our blog is to help our clients/potential clients with their WordPress issues, plus it establishes us as an authority on WP so is good marketing! Some of the struggles can be thinking of new topics to write on that are original, or finding the time when there are other forms of online marketing to be done, but i think it will pay off in the long-run!

Iseult

I always struggle to find that burst of creative energy myself.

Array

Our blog aims to help people shop smarter and save money. By providing helpful content, we hope to become a reliable source of shopping knowledge, and well as an outlet for helping our users get better deals
    Business Development & Marketing
    https://wantboards.com
    Tell the World What You Want

Array

The main purpose of your blog is three fold

1) Seo- the more content you write with relevent keywords that people engage with, the higher you rank
    2) Get people to know like and trust you by providing them with things they can actually utilize
    3) Capture leads via opt in pages. If you aren't using your blog to capture emails, you are just not doing it right.

Array

We use blogs to demonstrate the expertise of our clients. We like to offer information that solves a problem for our targeted audience, and then link back to our services as an easier route.

Array

Our blog is leading by few people with different point of view on our niche, so we provided various types of content.
    All of them are linked by the passion, because we want to share high quality and valubale posts and help people draw inspirtation about our area.

Array

For my eCommerce business my blog is an opportunity to draw traffic to the website while adding value for people researching the products I sell and for professionals to learn a bit more about their applications.

Array

Our company blog is a place when we can share our knowledge and experience about our business niche. It's also a place where we post news about product updates, short guides and "how-it-works" tips.
    It's definitely helpful for all the SEO issues. We treat it as one of the communication ways as well.

Array

My blog serves two purposes.....one being to learn how to do SEO as I plan to have a small ecommerce site in the future. Second purpose is to share my knowledge of my occupation with aspiring traders.

My blog started off as tips for small businesses. And is quickly evolving to The mindset you need to have to run your business. I collect information from all over the web, as well as my experience. And presented to my readers in the easiest way I can think of. As far As challenges, my blog is less than two months olds I haven't run into any. I hope this helps.