Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the purpose of your blog?

We share software updates so customers stay up to date with latest changes and additions.
    Lead Management Software - Capture Leads, Track Leads, Score Leads, Nurture Leads and more.

Array

My blog is about business and health.
    How to work both hand in hand and
    offer businesses that they can join or be an affiliate
    or even buy products
    I like to help people get better both
    financially and healthier

Our blog is to educate the people about the services, products and trends in your market.

As people want lots of information before making any decision, whether its b2b or b2c. By reading your blog, audience get to know about the benefits of the services/products, what is trending in the niche market?

Array

Yes, it educates people but it helps you (the blogger) become more active in the community and relations in your specific field! I think its a great idea, we included a blog on our site it does create a sense of involvement.
    www.TejasWebHosting.com
    SSD Hosting
    Packages start at $1/month!

Array

I ran a successful blog a few years back and blogged for Education. I'm taking putting a new spin on it this time around! Instead of blogging for my readers, I'm going to blog for myself. I'm going to use it as a way to get down on "paper" what is floating around inside my lobes. 0_0

Today's post was more about age motivation in entrepreneurship. (I'm turning 32...no wait...33 on Sunday.)
    "If you're good at everything, you're not groundbreaking at anything." - SNASK
    The Blog - A funny and candid look at the starting, running and romance of entrepreneurship.

Blogs are great because this is where you can add value to your brand. Definitely this helps with SEO, but more importantly this is a venue for open discussions with your customers as well as an great way to supplement your services and products.

It is all about building long-term relationships and gaining visibility on the web. Posts can serve as a bulletin board (new products announcement, improvements/developments in processes, introducing new staff on board with a certain expertise, etc.), a nice way to increase traffic while sustaining new business relationships (with planned and aligned content, guest blogging is definitely a win-win situation), content that will help your customers fully enjoy your products or services (i.e. if you sell healthful drinks, a post about top 10 quick and easy morning exercises is an outreach post that perfectly matches with your brand benefits). It really is a powerful tool!

I run several online blogs - most are in forms of reviews and tutorials.

Depending on your needs, you can start a profitable blog for a few dollars per month.
    Rijalda.com - Find reviews and comparisons on eCommerce software, web hosting, email marketing, drop shipping, and much more.

Array

It shows potential clients and various visitors that you are an expert in your field. You know your industry well and not just selling stuff with a price tag. Also, you will learn things as you continue writing and keep adding more content.
    Hosting And Designs L.L.C. Since 2002 --> http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/HD/
    Tech Bog: http://www.hostinganddesigns.com/Blog/
    Sales: Lars A Jensen. Direct: 503-999-7518 9am-5pm

Array

The purpose of the blog is to:
    Educate business owners and entrepreneurs on how to promote and market their business online
    Inform our readers about recent trends in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing etc.
    Share our experience and new findings in web development and web design
    Become a trustworthy source of information in the industry
    Ekaterina Lepikhina
    Tractus - Your Digital Way To Success
    tractusonline.com

Array

To me the most important part of blogging is to prepare a schedule and stick to it. We often write several amazing blogs in a short time, but this almost forget or ignore it. A blogging schedule should be prepared say; 3 blogs per week or month, and 4 different purpose (type of blogging) and 3 different categories of topics to cover. If preplanned well, blogging can be done effectively.

My aspect of blogging is to showcase domain skills and attract potential leads. This works only after a pool of audience is created and maintained.
    Consider outsourcing your accounting tasks to an Accounting outsourcing company. This will help you reduce your business costs considerably and free your time for other tasks and promoting your business.