Thread: Hello from Central Florida

Array

Smile Hello from Central Florida

Good morning!

A little bit about myself, I am a stay at home mom of 3 wonderful children, a recent college graduate with my AS in Accounting and AS in AgriBusiness and working on starting my own Bookkeeping, Payroll & Tax business.

I live in the heart of horse country surrounded by more greenhouse's than you could believe and figured that having the AgriBusiness degree was my best bet to specialize in what I love most, horses (besides my babies and hubby of course)!

I found this site when I Googled a tax question and seems like there is a lot of useful information here. I've A'ced most of my college classes but man there are a lot of real world situations that are not covered in the books !

I look forward to getting to know others, helping out when I can and possibly asking a lot of questions!

Have an amazingly, wonderful day!!!!

Refugee from the .com
    Array

Looks like a win-win. We can benefit from your knowledge of accounting and you can benefit from the wealth of business experience here. Good things can happen when you Google. Welcome.

Also, a great decision to stay home. My youngest just graduated this year and is now enrolled in his first year of college. That puts us at the other end of the decision to raise our own kids. My wife has usually had part time jobs, but that just put me on child care duty. It's a decision you'll never regret even though mother is the toughest job on the planet. It's a lot easier to work the "real jobs" outside the home. It looks like you have the support of your hubby too. If he ever stops fully supporting you, tell him I said shame, shame, shame.
    Steve Chittenden

Web design, graphic design, professional writing, and marketing.

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." -- Theodore Roosevelt

Array

Awesome and congratulations, good to have you here.
    Need a new website?
    Professional business websites in 60 seconds.
    Try our business website builder free for 7 days.

Array

Thank you for the warm welcomes and Steve I will make sure to tell him !

Funwithnumbers

Great place to live!!
    Welcome to the forum.

Array

Funwithnumbers, You are really a beautiful woman continuing your study after marriage.I am sure, you are enjoying your hour with your family and study. Its good to know recent you completed your graduation in AS in Accounting and AS in AgriBusiness and started working on your own Bookkeeping and Payroll & Tax business.We are happy to getting mufti-talented personality and looking more to update from you. I hope I will get more chances to meet you in this group.Enjoy your stay.