PDA

View Full Version : Hi From SF Bay Area

feedbackjar
02-05-2009, 02:43 AM
Hi,

I'm a web developer creating a free online suggestion box for small businesses.
Just wanted to hear what are your biggest gripes about online review sites and not being able to engage your customers.

vangogh
02-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the forum feedbackjar. Sounds like info people would be interested in. I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
02-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Welcome to the group. I look forward to seeing more posts from you, especially from what you learn with your business model.

KristineS
02-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have an interesting idea there.

phanio
02-06-2009, 06:58 AM
Welcome - would enjoy hearing more about what you are doing and your results. Are you getting good suggestions or gripes?

Blessed
02-06-2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome to the forum - you live in a beautiful part of the country!

feedbackjar
02-06-2009, 02:41 PM
@phanio
Yeah I've been getting really good suggestions and gripes, which are also helpful. =)

@Blessed
Thanks! Have you ever been? I love the weather here.

Blessed
02-06-2009, 03:37 PM
@Blessed
Thanks! Have you ever been? I love the weather here.

My Grandparents have owned a house in Berkeley since 1957 - when I was growing up I spent a lot of my summers with them! Grandpa died in 1999 and Grandma's getting pretty old so I don't know how much longer we'll have a place to stay anytime we go visit but I love to visit the Bay Area. We're hoping to spend Christmas there this year with all of the family!

Vivid Color Zack
02-09-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow that's a cool idea, very interesting.

Welcome!

How long have you been doing this? How's it going for you so far?

Paul Elliott
02-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Hi,

I'm a web developer creating a free online suggestion box for small businesses.
Just wanted to hear what are your biggest gripes about online review sites and not being able to engage your customers.

Feed, I'm confused. Is an "online suggestion box" part of an "online review site?"

Paul

feedbackjar
03-06-2009, 07:12 PM
@Vivid Color Zack
We've been doing it for a few months now. It's been going great!

@Paul
Think of FeedbackJar as a place where customers help other customers with products and services they use. Business employees are also encourage to join.
For example, if you're thinking about going to a restaurant and you want to know what's their signature dish, you can ask other customers who have been there. Or you have a suggestion for the business, you can tell them by posting your opinion.

Paul Elliott
03-06-2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks, Feed.

Paul