PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace / paid forum section

Matthew Anton
10-03-2013, 01:50 PM
hi, maybe integrate into regular posts but I have some fantastic Online Marketing products I would like to share with the community and pay for without being seen as a spammer. Thanks

Wozcreative
10-03-2013, 04:11 PM
No one cares. You come to this forum, your first post, and you want to sell us something. You did not even bother to just contact the owner directly to inquire. Sounds like you know very little about marketing, so how are we to trust your online marketing products? Its like those SEO guys who struggle to get SEO clients.. because their own SEO sucks.

Freelancier
10-03-2013, 04:41 PM
But how do you really feel about him?

vangogh
10-03-2013, 10:50 PM
I think one of the greatest strengths of this forum is that we keep promotion to a minimum. I run a small amount of ads to help pay the bills and we allow people to have signatures where they can mention and link to their businesses. It's possible one day I'll add some kind of marketplace or classified section, though everyone one I've ever seen on a forum is pretty much a cesspool for spam.

One thing I can guarantee though, is suggestions for how this community should run coming from people brand new to the community will always be ignored. If you've never spent any time as part of the community here and make a suggestion for how the community should run, it's pretty obvious your motivation isn't to help make the community better. It's only to extract something from it for your own gain.