PDA

View Full Version : Feedback please

sahabdk
08-28-2013, 04:50 PM
Okay, I am at the beginner stage of my website www.tamtamtools.com . The website is few weeks old and I'm getting some traffic.

There off course be a lot more high quality content in it. But for the start, how does it look? Any functional suggestions?

Thank you in advance

vangogh
08-29-2013, 01:42 AM
The site looks fine. It's a pretty standard WordPress theme. It looks like the Twenty Ten theme if I'm not mistaken. Other than changing the header image and background image, did you actually change anything? The theme designers/developers at WordPress did a nice job.

sahabdk
08-29-2013, 04:34 AM
You are exactly right about the theme. I didn’t change a lot. Focusing on content and some minor functionality to maintain it as simple as possible.

Wozcreative
08-29-2013, 09:02 AM
Other than seeing text, nothing jumps out at me to read it. Theres no call to action. Looks like a personal blog.
The logo/header is still blurry.

Your main layout is black, white and red.. where does the green fit in?

The background also stops at the half point and looks like a mistake.

No header information

It's not really well thought out.

sahabdk
08-30-2013, 12:05 PM
thanks for the feedback Woz, I'll adjust some mistakes

Prince
08-30-2013, 02:38 PM
as Woz mentioned...the logo/slogan/header is quite blurry...I recommend you remove the text "tamtam Tools" and replace it with just the header with the logo....it quite repetitive and distracting....also i notice all ur topic header is small cap typeface....maybe it just me but i do not like the typeface because it doesn't improve legibility — the first word is above the baseline of the text so when your eyes read it...there a gap....

also i did a quick vector of ur logo...save ur logo as RGB color mode and in a high resolution jped

Good luck!

http://s21.postimg.org/tdk0vwx4n/Untitled_2.png

Paul
08-31-2013, 10:06 AM
I was a little confused on your main page as to what you do.
I then found one of your services about spokesmodels. Maybe you should do that on the front page.

Wozcreative
08-31-2013, 12:42 PM
I was a little confused on your main page as to what you do.
I then found one of your services about spokesmodels. Maybe you should do that on the front page.

Hahah.. no the site is about from what I understand... tools and techniques to help users boost visitors and sales on their own website. However.. none of these tools/techniques are being utilized here on the site. Why should I believe a site that does this themselves so so poorly?

markjans
11-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Nice! Clean design! But about the logo, you really should update that! You can also create a new Register button and place it in the upper left corner.

Twhansbury
11-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Looks like you have great traffic for only a few weeks old. Cleaning it up a little will help and i like your logo, its great.