PDA

View Full Version : So here is where everyone went

ddwebent
01-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Hi everyone,

I just found you from you know where. I was wondering where everyone wandered off to. I am so happy I found you. I am from ematchusa.com the new dating and networking site. You can run but you can hide, lol.

seolman
01-30-2009, 10:06 PM
Hi Deb - I wasn't on the you know where site before but a lot of people here were you know where..before...if you know what I mean...sort of. Any way - welcome to the Forum. We're glad you are here.

vangogh
01-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the forum Debbie. Or maybe welcome back is more appropriate. I swear we didn't run away. We just weren't allowed to tell you where we'd walked off to. I'm glad you found us.

Thanks for joining or rejoining the community.

KristineS
01-30-2009, 10:20 PM
Welcome to the forum Deb. A lot of people have come from you know where. It's too bad you know where went you know what, but we've found a new home now and it's a good place.

rezzy
01-30-2009, 11:26 PM
Plus some new friends have come to play!

Business Attorney
01-31-2009, 12:16 AM
Deb, I can't say that I remember you from the other forum, but I am happy you are joining us. You'll find that our hosts are truly interested in the community, which is a refreshing change.

cbscreative
01-31-2009, 04:26 PM
Another former you know where memeber checking in to welcome you to the new hangout. Since we really weren't trying to hide, I'm glad you found where we walked off to.