PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone using billingmanager.com?

Vivid Color Zack
01-30-2009, 04:43 PM
I started using intuit's billingmanager online invoicing/estimate program and I have to say I'm REALLY enjoying it. It's really streamlines my estimate process and I can have my business-partner and accountant access it as they need to as well. On the fly estimates have been really convenient too. I can process an estimate from my iphone as soon as I leave a meeting and get back in my car. Now that's efficient!

I usually wouldn't bother sharing something like this but it's seriously been wonderful. The free version doesn't let you produce estimates and convert them to invoices but it is pretty good by itself. For ten bucks a month it's very worth it to me.

What other billing management software is out there? Does quickbooks have an online version?

nealrm
01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
Quickbooks does have an online version. It's generaly a good package from a function point. However, I had a few issues with the package.

1) at $20+ a month, you can buy the stand alone program in around a year.
2) I needed to automate the entry of my invoices. The backend database was changed with every "Update". This resulted in me having to repeatedly change my automation process.
3) While the online version has many good features and addins, if you wanted to go beyond the program you are out of luck.

phanio
01-31-2009, 10:25 AM
I would think by now there is one or more open source programs out there that will do all of this for you. No costs and quick fixes. None of the problems mentioned above.

nealrm
01-31-2009, 11:31 AM
I have long since moved to the stand alone version. Everything works great.

Vivid Color Zack
02-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Standalone version of billing manager or quickbooks?

nealrm
02-02-2009, 04:56 PM
The stand along version of Quickbooks.