PDA

View Full Version : Your feedbak about my site

alexb123
08-24-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi
I have creates a site for finding business partners.

Find Business partners (http://www.bapartner.net/)

This site is few weeks running. But still people don't use it so much. I put my site on Google add-words
Can you give me some feedback about it? do you think people will use it ? would you use it?
What can I improve?
Many thanks
Alex

Fulcrum
08-24-2013, 05:40 PM
To be honest, I don't get a good vibe from your website. Multiple spelling and grammar mistakes, no effective method of contacting your company aside from email, nothing showing your/your team's experience in this field, and no page with references to completed deals with satisfied clients. I'm not even sure that your current list of available partnerships are even valid opportunities.

Paul
08-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Nice idea, but Fulcrum made some valid observations. Even the headline has a misspelled word and all the posts read like they are written by the same person.
Almost comes across a bit like a fishing/phishing expedition for I'm not sure what.

In general, each post should have MUCH more information. "I have a deli and want to expand" or "I really want to start a fashion business" isn't really enough info for anyone to want to engage. Have them put their company history, bio, financial info, actual needs, etc. Serious business people don't chase ambiguous posts.

If you are gonna do it get some serious deals on there. If it's for real you're going to have to be proactive about populating it with worthwhile opportunities.

Just my humble opinion.

alexb123
08-25-2013, 07:39 AM
thank you for your answer
So the main thing is spelling ?
And the adds don't look real?

In general what do you think in about finding partners for business using this website? It has potential?

Paul
08-25-2013, 11:24 AM
It has potential as a concept. The hard part is to populate it with many more deals and with much more info. You should check bizbuysell. They have a forum for people with deals.

alexb123
08-25-2013, 12:27 PM
Paul thank you very much I will check it
You right it is relay hard to get deals

Fulcrum
08-25-2013, 07:28 PM
I really think you need to step back and re-evaluate what you are trying to accomplish and how you are going to do it. You need to layout for yourself a complete plan for the business. Start with the end in mind and work backwards from there, find out what licenses you might need, and who your preferred target markets are (I would assume small businesses looking for partners and accredited investors). As well, I don't know if English is your primary language, but you should also brush up on your spelling and grammar - especially if you are targeting the North American marketplace.

I'm no internet marketing genius, but I do believe that if I do a Google search for your exact web address, your link should appear on the first page (probably at the top). All I get are pages primarily for British Airways. Maybe a few of the experienced marketers here could confirm or correct this.

jimnelson2025
08-26-2013, 05:33 AM
Alex, What would draw people to this site? To find a business partner seems a deep question and not one I can solve by a web connection. Seems you could network and send people to this site, but the specificity of what people might want could make this real hard. These could be samples perhaps.

Wozcreative
08-26-2013, 08:40 AM
It is because the website does not look professional/legitimate. Why would anyone spend their time on it if it looks like a hobby website built by someone that doesnt understand design?

There are a number of things wrong with it:

• No sense of branding. OK so you got a logo.. but its in the banner and not your header
• What are the company colors?? Gray, red, green blue, orange, black, white and purple? WAY too many colors.
• What are your company fonts? You are using so many different styles.
• You have no menu at the top to figure out the benefits of the company, about, how long you've been in business, contact etc.
• Your footer also doesn't lend itself to have anything important to share.
• Way too many grammatical errors
• The home page has no call to action
• Your slogan is very poor... worlds best place for finding partners... etc.? Really that is aweful. Nothing tells me why its the best, all it says is it's the best. Very poor copywriting.
• This leads me to also say copywriting is terrible on the whole site
• The thumbnails of the posts are SQUISHED! Do you not see this?
• Your login/join page doesn't tell me benefits of registering
• Your buttons are so poorly aligned.. why is the text too low or too high on your buttons?
• The header doesn't tell me anything about the company either regarding photo selection.. all it is is a lonely guy, with an ipad.. smiling in the park. Where are these new found partners he is supposed to have met?
• None of the text has been stylized. No color combination, all the buttons don't match.. the links are blue.. and have an extra space after each name.
• You are using the $ currency wrong. You need to have the $ sign before the number and no space.
• Why is "$ a year" highlighted green? What?
• Why is there so much space before the footer and the content?
• When I click on the "share" button.. all it shows is the title of the post and no description. Why would I want to share something that no one will know what it's about?
• Why aren't you using any pagination styling?
• Your on-site SEO is non-existent

Hopefully that will give you a reason as to why anyone, even if they saw the site.. wouldn't consider signing up.

Osprey
09-22-2013, 06:33 PM
I think the first look is nice, but then after a few seconds - you get a bad vibe. Maybe take the Ads off the first page? Something's off.