PDA

View Full Version : Howdy everybody!

jem
01-29-2009, 08:22 PM
Hi,

Been working for large corps for a long time and my partner and I are now going it alone for ourselves!

Love the freedom!!!!

Looking fwd to getting to know everybody

Simon

SteveC
01-29-2009, 08:30 PM
Hi Simon

Welcome to the forums... you'll get lots of help here and hopefully we can all learn something from you also... I look forward to getting to know you.

KristineS
01-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi Simon. Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you can find lots of good advice and support here.

orion_joel
01-29-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi Simon, Welcome along, hope that you enjoy the discussions here...

vangogh
01-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Welcome to the forum Simon. It's an exciting time when you're ready to make the leap from the corporate world to the small business owning world. Sometimes scary, sometimes fun, but always a great sense of accomplishment.

Looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for joining the community.

seolman
01-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi Simon. Welcome to the madness...oops Forum. Look forward to chatting with you ;)

phanio
01-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Simon - Welcome and congratulations. Look forward to watching you grow your business. If you would, please keep us posted on some of the happenings that you face – your triumphs – your obstacles. Lots of good advice in this forum. Plus, would like to see what challenges new businesses are facing in this economy - what works and what doesn't.

rezzy
01-30-2009, 02:34 PM
Welcome Simon. As you can see we are quick to greet you as soon as you walk into the door. :)

cbscreative
01-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Congrats on taking the plunge. WARNING: You're hooked for life now and won't be happy working for anyone else ever again. Welcome aboard, and we hope you enjoy this forum as a great resource for your business.

Vivid Color Zack
02-09-2009, 04:27 PM
That's really great to hear I keep telling my Dad to do the same thing.

Congrats and welcome, always good to see new faces/names. Was this a long time longing or a sudden "lets do it!" kind of thing?

Paul Elliott
02-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Welcome, Simon. Come on in, the water's fine.

Tell us more about your business.

Paul