PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone....

CraigFLA
01-29-2009, 12:09 PM
I found this forum just recently when I was looking to receive and share ideas about small businesses like mine. I'm here in the Florida panhandle and own a Office Products Service/Repair business. I'll do a lot of looking and contribute when I can.

Craig

cbscreative
01-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Welcome to the group, Craig, I hope you find this forum as useful as the rest of us do. It has outstanding members, and we think it's the best business forum in existence. I look forward to seeing more posts from you.

KristineS
01-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Craig. It's lovely to see new faces, if only in virtual form.

vangogh
01-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the forum Craig. I saw you register yesterday and hoped you'd introduce yourself. Feel free to join in any of the discussions. It's always good to have new points of view.

Thanks for joining the community.

Steve B
01-29-2009, 01:44 PM
Welcome Craig. When you get a chance, we'd love to hear more details about your business. Do you have a website. If so, you can add it to your signature.

seolman
01-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Craig - welcome to the forum. Look forward to chatting with you.

SteveC
01-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Hi Craig

Welcome to our small and friendly group... I look forward to chatting further with you and to also learning more about you, your business and experience.