PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Virtually Supporting You!

jana@vsy
08-07-2013, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone my name is Jána Davis. I am a virtual assistant and have owned my VA business for four years now. I offer a myriad of administrative services to small business owners and solopreneurs like yourself. As a solopreneur I am not able to take a break and walk over to the "water cooler" to chit chat with my colleagues so I'm hoping this forum will serve as my "water cooler". :D

Looking forward to interacting with each of you!!

vangogh
08-07-2013, 04:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Jána. We do serve as a water cooler for some. In fact we even have a section of the forum named water cooler where you can chit chat about most anything you want. And you can always have the usual business related conversations as well.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

billbenson
08-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Hi everyone my name is Jána Davis. I am a virtual assistant and have owned my VA business for four years now. I offer a myriad of administrative services to small business owners and solopreneurs like yourself. As a solopreneur I am not able to take a break and walk over to the "water cooler" to chit chat with my colleagues so I'm hoping this forum will serve as my "water cooler". :D

Looking forward to interacting with each of you!!

I know what it's like not to be able to go to the water cooler (or restroom) because I need to constantly be next to my computer and phone.

Welcome

PayForWords
08-09-2013, 12:13 AM
Welcome to the forum! Would love to hear more about your success as a Virtual Assistant!

Gabe
08-12-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey Jána, welcome to the forum.

KristineS
08-13-2013, 12:57 PM
Welcome to the forum!