PDA

View Full Version : Social Media

Computer Conquest
08-07-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi all,

I have recently setup social media accounts for my company and am learning all about this type of internet marketing.

I felt that I can share what I learn with you guys at SBF!

I am using LinkedIN, Facebook, Twitter and will be starting a kick starter campaign soon.

It is very early stages buy I'm reading books and talking to pro's.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I will try to reply

Ben

chrismarklee
08-08-2013, 03:03 AM
What is your target marketing customer type. I do income taxes so mind are locals. I use Facebook to target them with a very specific plan.

LGCG
08-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Thanks for sharing, Ben. I'd love to take a look at some of your social media accounts and see what kind of work you're doing. Would you mind posting them?

Computer Conquest
08-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Our tool is a Windows document tagging tool that helps you get and stay organised. Slick and easy to use you will never lose a file again.

Our target markets will be small/medium businesses as well as personal assistants, Estate agencies, Lawyers, architects, any anyone that constantly juggles loads of documents!

We hook into Dropbox, Google Drive and SkyDrive too.

Computer Conquest
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi LGCG

MY social media efforts have just started and are very basic. However I am constantly updating them and we have a very good design company helping us with the website and marketing imagery which I can make use of soon.

you can look at my efforts here:

Rummage - Effectively Organise and Share your Files! (http://getRummage.com)
www.facebook.com/getRummage
@getRummage (twitter)

or find me on LinkedIN: Ben Lange

Computer Conquest
08-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Hi LGCG

MY social media efforts have just started and are very basic. However I am constantly updating them and we have a very good design company helping us with the website and marketing imagery which I can make use of soon.

you can look at my efforts here:

Rummage - Effectively Organise and Share your Files! (http://getRummage.com)
@getRummage (twitter)

or find me on LinkedIN: Ben Lange

King Akoma
08-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Hey Ben,

I am starting a social media campaign today too. Its funny to me how relevant and powerful facebook still is.

Just a quick tip for everyone:

1. No direct pitching, that's the number one way to be blocked by all your friends
2. Give before you ask (Groups, communities, etc...)
3. The CPC ads on fbook are all about the picture. Alternate pics until you find the one with the best click through rate, then alternate other aspects of the ad.

Akoma O.

Computer Conquest
08-09-2013, 04:50 AM
good advice, thx

feel free to send a link and I can 'like' you page.

anyone lose their fiels on Windows or want to get organised? Let me know if you want to join our free alpha! :) new tools are fun

DetailsCleaningService
08-09-2013, 06:52 PM
What is it that you exactly do again?

King Akoma
08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
good advice, thx

feel free to send a link and I can 'like' you page.

anyone lose their fiels on Windows or want to get organised? Let me know if you want to join our free alpha! :) new tools are fun

Yea No problem. Its www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessTipsforSuccess

send me yours as well and I will do the same.

SEO Sovereign
08-11-2013, 05:31 PM
Social media campaigns can be helpful if people already know about your business and use it on a daily basis. Although for a start up I would suggest you try getting some regular clients first before you start trying to use social media. Its much easier to get your clients to like your facebook page instead of random strangers.

Computer Conquest
08-13-2013, 11:17 AM
edited for post below:

Computer Conquest
08-13-2013, 11:19 AM
Yea No problem. Its www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessTipsforSuccess

send me yours as well and I will do the same.

Rummage - Smart, Simple, Organization (http://getRummage.com)
@getRummage (twitter)

chrismarklee
08-20-2013, 01:50 AM
That is a cool coupon. No problem promoting it here.

Computer Conquest
08-20-2013, 06:56 AM
Thx Chris.

Our tool is about to announce the alpha version. If you like to play with new and innovative technology then contact me or follow the links I posted.

We have a small but growing following, and your feedback will be essential. Its free, useful and will save you time :D